I have a very special guest for you today, Ali Brown! Ali is a wonderful friend of mine, and she is also my business coach.
Ali is one of the most recognized entrepreneur coaches in the world. She built a coaching and consulting enterprise that ranked in the Inc. 500 List of fastest growing companies in the nation. She has been recognized by Forbes, Ernst and Young, and United Nation Foundation Global Accelerator for her incredible work as an entrepreneur.
I’m super excited to have her on the show today. Listen in as we talk business myths, the internet, and doing the work you are designed to do.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“You want to be respected versus liked.” – Ali Brown
- How to take your business online
- Why you are doing what you are doing
- How social media devalues work
- Why being liked isn’t important
- When to walk away from traditional business models
- What are non-traditional business models
- How to deal with attrition issues
- Benefits of having a smaller team
- How to build your business
- What to prioritize in your business
- The importance of trusting yourself
- How women leaders are different to male leaders
- Why you’re LUCKY!
- What are the miracles you’ve had in your life
“Any person who has done great things in their lifetime, and stepped into extraordinary impact in the world, has had haters.” – Ali Brown
3 Tips from Ali Brown:
- Trust yourself
- Focus on being respected rather than liked
- Be in touch with your spiritual strength or faith
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Watch Secret Millionaire featuring Ali Brown
- Subscribe to Ali’s podcast Glambition Radio
- Learn more about Ali’s Iconic event
- Connect with Ali Brown:
“If you’re just doing it to do it, and you’re killing yourself in the process, I want you to stop and think about why you’re doing it.” – Ali Brown