Today we are talking about poverty consciousness with my great guest, Kendra E Thornbury!
Kendra is an awesome coach and entrepreneur who helps people raise their money and wealth consciousness. She has a Masters Degree in Applied Behavioral Science from the Leadership Institute of Seattle (LIOS).
Kendra also served as a leader for community and professional organizations, including the Women’s Business Exchange and Woman’s Way Red Lodge and the Washington Chapter of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Today, Kendra rants about how poverty consciousness (the idea that there is not enough or something is missing or lacking) keeps us from being able to flourish and thrive.
I think you’ll learn a ton from this episode! Enjoy!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“It’s our sacred duty. It’s our obligation to give our gifts, so that we can reach out and extend a helping hand.” – Kendra E Thornbury
- What is poverty consciousness
- Why do we focus on scarcity
- How can we redefine what wealth means
- What is your relationship with money
- What is the law of decrease
- What is the law of increase
- How does money warp our perception of worth
- What problems can money solve
- How do seasons influence our lives
“It’s about loving yourself fully. Because when you love yourself, your standards for life automatically increase.” – Kendra E Thornbury
- Learn more about Making Money Being You
- Connect with Kendra Thornbury:
“We have become so uncomfortable with being uncomfortable.” – Kendra E Thornbury