Our guest today, Miriam Schulman, talks about how artistry and creativity has the power to transform and uplift society.
Miriam abandoned a hedge-fund career and decided to embrace her art career full-time after 9/11. Contrary to the starving artist myth, she has been quite successful.
Miriam’s watercolor and mixed media paintings have been seen on NBC, and published in art magazines, home decor books and collected worldwide.
Today, Miriam rants about the “starving artist” mindset and how it infects society.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Art is something that is bigger than ourselves. It transcends politics. It transcends religion. And it brings us together.” – Miriam Schulman
- What is the starving artist mindset
- How to make money as an artist
- Why is connecting with your creativity important
- How to be successful as an artist
- What is the creative process
- How can art reflect your personality
- What can you do to channel more creativity
- How do you trust your inner wisdom
“Just hating the same people – that’s not connection. Loving the same things – that’s connection!” – Miriam Schulman
- Check out Miriam’s art
- Connect with Miriam Schulman:
“It’s about choosing love over fear. Choosing something you love to do over the fear of creating it.” – Miriam Schulman