Today we are going to talk about your BIGGEST ASSET and why you neglect it so much with my guest, Jay Nixon.
Jay is a highly sought after celebrity nutritionist and fitness expert. He is the creator of and the author of the book The Overweight Mind.
I’m so excited for Jay to share his expertise as we talk about taking care of yourself, your mindset, losing weight, and much more on today’s show.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“You can be, do, and have everything that you desire. The only limitations are the ones that we put on ourselves.” – Jay Nixon
- How your mind influences your body
- What makes most people fat
- What are your life’s four buckets
- How fitness and weight loss represents something more than losing weight
- What is your upper limit
- Why it is important to accept where you are
“I always see the weight loss as a side effect of being your best self.” – Jay Nixon
3 Suggestions Jay would give to a client:
- Write down 3 things you’re grateful
- Send 3 positive affirmations or messages to people in your life
- Give 3 hugs or high fives
- Get a copy of The Overweight Mind by Jay Nixon
- Get a copy of The Big Leap by Gay Hendrick
- Connect with Jay Nixon:
“If I don’t help you change your mindset (why you do why you do), then I will fail you every time.” – Jay Nixon