On today’s show, Amazon’s International Bestselling Author and weight loss coach, Terry Bahat, joins me to talk about how YOU can get fit and why you should get off social media.
Terry’s bestselling book is called Fit Mind, Fab Body: No Diet Weight Loss for Busy Women. After working with women in the Israeli army, she decided to work with busy, overweight women, who are stressed, tired, and overworked.
Listen in to the show to hear Terry talk about some of her success stories and how and why social media takes a negative toll on women.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Transformation is possible, but it is not instant.” – Terry Bahat
- Why you should get off social media
- How to lose weight
- Why Terry doesn’t talk about diets or calories
- How mentality affects your body
- Weight loss success stories
- How it’s possible to be who you want to be
“To create a fitness change, all you need is 30 minutes four times a week… that makes two hours a week!” – Terry Bahat
- < Get a copy of Fit Mind, Fab Body: No Diet Weight Loss for Busy Women by Terry Bahat
- Connect with Terry Bahat: Facebook | CoreWorks
“Don’t wait until it’s too late. Don’t wait another day, another week, another month, another year to be the best version of yourself possible. Because your body is where you’re going to live for the rest of your life.” – Terry Bahat