My guest today, Michelle Fiordaliso, is an executive coach and award-winning writer and filmmaker. She is the co-author of Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Ex and has appeared as a relationship expert on Today, Tyra and Oprah Radio.
Michelle’s writing has been published in The Huffington Post, Self and The New York Times, and she has coached c-suite executives at companies including Converse, A&E and Uber. She holds a Master of Clinical Social Work and Psychotherapy from NYU.
Listen in as we talk about the divine masculine and the divine feminine, your screen addiction and what to do about it, being a single mother, psychedelic drugs and more on today’s show.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Lessons are still the same lessons and they are not better if you learn them through struggle and adversity.” – Michelle Fiordaliso
- What’s the difference between masculine and feminine energies
- What does it mean to snack with exes
- Why you should stop looking at your phone
- How to stop your social media addiction
- Where do you feel most alive?
- How psychedelics can change your life
“The quickest way to go from fear into excitement is through curiosity.” – Michelle Fiordaliso
- Get a copy of Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Ex by Michelle Fiordaliso
- For more about her journey with Joe, you can read her NY Times Modern Love essays here and here
- Connect with Michelle Fiordaliso:
“I do think that there is a way for the masculine to hold the feminine in a way that men have not been trained to do.” – Michelle Fiordaliso