Today, my “total nerd” guest, Kristen Nedopak, rants with us about your magic and how to use it.
As an award-winning writer, producer and host, Kristen is the showrunner/creator of the first-ever live award show for geeks: The Geekie Awards, a show that garners one billion impressions in media coverage each year and celebrates indie creators in sci-fi and fantasy.
Kristen set her day-job aside and put everything into being a sci-fi scriptwriter and host and she considers herself a practicing witch.
On today’s show, she talks all about magic and engaging with energy and how it can change your life.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Magic is all about self. It is your self-power.” – Kristen Nedopak
- How your limiting beliefs get in the way of your power
- What’s the definition of a geek
- How to write scripts
- Where you can get training on scriptwriting
- How to host your own show
- Why you should know people in your industry
- How to let your voice shine
“It takes a lot of strength to be authentic in yourself.” – Kristen Nedopak
Tips for writers:
- Get out there and meet people in your industry
- Learn how to communicate beyond your words
- Never give up
- Connect with Kristen Nedopak:
“I find that when life feels the hardest, a success is just around the corner.” – Kristen Nedopak