Today we are going to rant about marketing strategies that DON’T WORK (and a great one that does) with my guest, Steve Olsher.
Known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert, Steve is famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their “WHAT” (or the ONE THING that they were created to do).
Steve is an extremely successful entrepreneur and the author of the New York Times Bestseller What Is Your WHAT?. He’s also the author of the Business Technology Book of the Year, Internet Prophets: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online and the host of the #1 rated podcast called “Reinvention Radio”.
Tune in as Steve brings amazing marketing insights to today’s show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Just getting out of your own head is the most important thing to get started. That simply means, forget about the money for a minute and just go out and share your expertise in a very selfless way and you’ll be amazed what happens.” – Steve Olsher
- How to invest in marketing
- Why podcasting is great for marketing
- How to get better at delegating
- Why you should show your inadequacies
- What is the “What is Your WHAT?” framework
- Why visibility is important
- Why you should be a guest on a podcast
“Really do think about what truly puts fire in your soul. Because the reality is that you are naturally wired to excel in very specific ways.” – Steve Olsher
- Get a copy of What Is Your WHAT?: Discover The ONE Thing You Were Born To Do by Steve Olsher
- Check out Steve’s Podcast Directory GIFT to you
- Learn more about Steve’s Reinvention Radio podcast
- Connect with Steve Olsher:
“The reality is that you are the solution to someone else’s problem.” – Steve Olsher