I’m pleased to welcome Calvin Correli back on today’s show! After meeting at a conference, Calvin and I had some very interesting conversations about male/female dynamics.
Calvin is the CEO and founder of Simplero, and he’s a business mentor, musician, and podcast host.
Today’s show really crosses the gamut of rant topics, including masculine and feminine energies, monogamy, sexual abuse, sexuality, politics, relationships, when I should run for president, and much more.
Tune to hear Calvin and I rant about all the things you should be thinking about.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“There are just things that you can’t stop with legislation, like prohibition didn’t work out very well. But the question is, how do we address the underlying problem?” – Calvin Correli
- What’s the difference between male and female energies
- Why only half the population is designed for monogamy
- When should you use your masculine energy
- What personal profile and transpersonal profile in human design means
- The problem with being charming
- Why Trump’s presidency is the greatest gift we’ve ever received
- How American politics replicates tribalism
- What happens when we’re in denial
- How to navigate boundaries
- Why society has such a weird relationship with women and sexuality
- Baeth’s theory on cancer of the sexual organs
“One of the problems I see is that men just don’t know how to be men.” – Calvin Correli
- Connect with Calvin Correli: