Today’s show is all about why you can’t find good help and how to create a great team with my guest, Noah Hammond Tyrrell.
Noah is a high-performance coach for entrepreneurs, and he empowers entrepreneurs to scale their business and their happiness at the same time. He’s built several six and seven figure businesses using his methods.
Stay tuned to hear more from Noah about how to build your dream team and hire the help that makes your business succeed in the way you’d always wanted.
Listen in for a special gift that he offers at the end of this show.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“This is about giving your team space to be genius. Giving them things to drive and a knowingness that their visions and desires for their own personal life are going to be met by them driving the visions and desires of the company as a unit.” – Noah Hammond Tyrrell
- How the “lone wolf” capacity can be valuable
- What you are getting out of NOT having an amazing team
- Why you should have a system for hiring people
- Why you want your employees to feel ownership over their work
- How can you empower your company
- Why you should hire genius people
- Who will thrive long-term in this world?
- How to write job descriptions to attract your ideal employee
“When we give people the ownership, we also take off the micro-managing.” – Noah Hammond Tyrrell
- Get Noah’s FREE GIFT to you (baeth.com/noahontherant)
- Connect with Noah Hammond Tyrrell:
“Even though I consciously said ‘I want to hire support. I really do want the help.’ Unconsciously, I was still adamantly blocking help from coming into my work.” – Noah Hammond Tyrrell