Our guest today is a very good friend of mine and a phenomenal transformational coach, Barb Wade!
Barb is a speaker, author, and coach who works with high-achievers who aren’t truly thriving and are seeking more. On their journey with Barb, her clients release the patterns and fears that have been keeping them stuck in a rut.
Barb rants about how society has taught us to bully ourselves, and how fear-based negative thinking has created a chronically depressed and anxious society.
I think you’ll find Barb’s work fascinating. And stay tuned for the amazing offer that she talks about at the end of the show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“If we tuck away the outside approval, if we tuck away the expectations and societal messages… who are you really?” – Barb Wade
- Why is our society chronically depressed and anxious
- How do we define our worth
- What is the spiritual crisis of meaning
- How to identify negative self talk
- Who are you beyond external expectations
- How to find yourself
- What is fear-based thinking
- How to find self compassion
- What is self compassion
- How to be nicer to yourself
“We have tremendous love, joy, compassion and contribution in ourselves, and the courageous path is to choose those things.” – Barb Wade
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell Barb why you’d love a free consultation with her
- Connect with Barb Wade:
“Follow your truth.” – Barb Wade