Today I’m super excited to have Larry Winget as a guest on the show. Larry is a New York Times best selling author, and you may of heard him, or seen him on television.
Larry is the author of Grow A Pair as well as five other New York Times best selling books. Larry has also been on Dr. Phil, The Today Show, as well as other television shows and specials.
Larry’s latest book has just been released called, What’s Wrong with Damn Near Everything.
Today Larry talks about the book and it’s focus on the collapse of core values.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“And by the way, that whole – do what you said you would do, when you said you would do it, the way you said you would do it – that’s all anybody wants. That’s all I want from my employees, that’s all my employees ever want from me.” – Larry Winget
- Is everyone opinionated?
- The importance of building a life around core values
- Concerns that parenting is getting worse
- Why imposing consequences is important
- How to be a better parent
- What are internet balls
- What it means to have a commitment, to our commitments
- Breaking commitments is BAD!
- What it means to be a liar
- Why keeping your word is important
- What are basic core values
- Why selling is important for growing your business
- How success can be detrimental
“Realize that success is your biggest enemy. When you become successful, that is when you become lazy.” – Larry Winget
- Get a copy of What’s Wrong with Damn Near Everything by Larry Winget
- Check out Larry’s other books
- Connect with Larry:
“If we hold honesty as a core value, why do we lie regularly ourselves when it comes to why we’re late, or why we don’t want to go some place?” – Larry Winget