Our phenomenal guest today, Patty Alfonso, is an internationally acclaimed facilitator on the topics of consciousness, bodies (as in physical body), and creating a life of global change.
Patty is the author of #1 International Best Selling Books Your Body As the Creation of Consciousness and Dancing As the Body of Consciousness. She also is the host of her weekly show, Consciousness is Sexy.
Patty is the creator of Pole Dancing for Consciousness and The Essence of You. She focuses on using movement and dance to inspire her clients to melt away their limitations and open up new parts of their lives.
In this episode, Patty redefines sexy and she gives us tips on how to be more healthy, confident, and loving towards ourselves.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Sexy is found in the communion between you and your body.” – Patty Alfonso
- What’s not sexy
- How to find your true self
- What is fear
- How to know what decisions to make for yourself
- What traits are more masculine or feminine
- How to get more sexy
- What’s healthy exercise
- How to create a more healthy relationship with your body
- Why should you tune into your hunger signals
“Sexy is not overt. Sexy is not about the way you dress. Sexy is not about sex.” – Patty Alfonso
Hot Tips to a Hotter You:
- Move your body however your body wants to move
- Ask yourself – If you were truly being you, what would you do?
- Learn more about Pole Dancing for Consciousness
- Check out Patty’s Facebook group Consciousness is Sexy
- Get a copy of Patty’s books:
- Connect with Patty Alfonso: