We are living in such a JUICY time period, and on today’s show Craig Filek talks about being a “woke” man in today’s society.
Craig is the founder and creator of Purpose Mapping, and he has over 20 years of experience in deep inner work. He developed Purpose Mapping to bring his own life into alignment after walking away from a seven-figure business and what he THOUGHT would be his ideal life.
Tune in to today’s show as Craig rants about teaching men how to be their best selves, dating tips, why women need to know about how important a man’s contribution is, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“We’ve emasculated men and we’ve put them into this quasi-space where they’re not really sure how to be men. Because they don’t want to be jerks, but they don’t know how to be powerful men making a powerful contribution.” – Craig Filek
- What is contribution
- Why heterosexual women date women
- What is the purpose of the news
- How can men access their true potential
- What’s the difference between fear and anxiety
- How to make a positive impact in your life
- Why meditation is important
- Tips for single women
- What standards women should have for men
“Find something that you’re willing to die for and give yourself wholly to it.” – Craig Filek
- Connect with Craig Filek:
“People are so afraid to push children to be who they can be.” – Craig Filek