Today my amazing guest, Pamelah Landers, talks about how women emasculate men.
Pamelah is known as a Relationship Wisdom Expert, and she is a Master Hand Analyst (she has read over 51,000 hands). She specializes in helping her clients better understand relationships.
Pamelah has published several books about using hand analysis to better understand communication styles and relationships, including Relationship Success for Singles: Life Partner or Life Problems?.
Pamelah also works directly with single people and couples to help gain clarity in their romantic relationships.
I think you’ll find this episode absolutely fascinating!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“One of the ways that women emasculate men is by not telling them what they want. Men don’t do hints.” – Pamelah Landers
- Why women are hard on men
- How should you communicate with men
- Do women have too high of expectations?
- How women emasculate men
- Why communication is important in relationships
- How men should communicate better
- Why withholding sex is an issue
- What is oxytocin
- How to gain oxytocin
- Why words matter in relationships
“Men’s No. 1 desire with the women in their lives is to make them happy. And if they feel like they cannot provide happiness, they won’t take action.” – Pamelah Landers
Tips for Bringing More Intimacy into Your Relationship:
- Women should listen to men without cutting them off
- Women should listen without judging their male partner
- Create a set space or time to communicate with your partner
- Get a copy of Relationship Success for Singles: Life Partner or Life Problems? by Pamelah Landers
- Order a copy of Your Heart Is in Your Hands Ebook by Pamelah Landers
- Connect with Pamelah Landers:
“I cannot tell you how many times I have heard the story of a woman withholding sex, hoping that the man is going to change his behavior. It’s like… I don’t think that that’s going to happen.” – Pamelah Landers