Today Chris Atley joins me on the show to talk about coaches shaming coaches. If you haven’t heard, the coaching industry is at an all-time high, and Chris is one of the best.
Featured on various media outlets such as Bloomberg Radio, Fox, ABC, Manhattan Neighborhood Network, and Saturday Morning TV Foundation, Chris is an award-winning coach, speaker, and bestselling author.
Tune in as we talk about why coaches shame other coaches, how and why we should be more honest with ourselves, how fear gets in our way, and much more.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“I think you need to really tune in to what you’re divinely told to do.” – Chris Atley
- Why coaches shame other coaches
- What makes you successful
- Why people should be more honest with themselves
- How to find the right coach for you
- Why we feel the need to attack others
- How operating from fear influences us
- What are the costs of doing business
“How quickly can we shift our state back into that place of trust and faith?” – Chris Atley
- Connect with Chris Atley:
“We don’t let the fear grip ahold of us so tightly, and we can just be that best version of ourselves.” – Chris Atley