Today we talk about how to set up your environment to support your life with bestselling author Tisha Morris.
Besides being an incredibly accomplished author, Tisha is a feng shui expert, trained interior designer, life coach, and yoga instructor! She is the founder of the Earth Home School of Feng Shui and the host of the Feng Shui Your Life podcast.
In addition to creating the Smudge Spray, Tisha has a new book coming out called The Clutter Intervention: How Your Stuff is Keeping You Stuck.
I think you’ll love today’s show and Tisha’s amazing and practical advice about decluttering your life.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Once you realize the ‘why’, then the ‘how’ is easy.” – Tisha Morris
- What are people’s relationships with clutter
- Tips for getting rid of things
- Why we have emotions around STUFF
- What is sitting in the power position
- How can you arrange your workspace for maximum productivity
- What does feng shui say about clutter
- The history of feng shui
“Be your own detective about yourself. What is it you’re really holding on to?” – Tisha Morris
- Get a copy of The Clutter Intervention: How Your Stuff is Keeping You Stuck by Tisha Morris
- Check out more of Tisha Moriss’ books
- Connect with Tisha Morris:
“It’s about loving ourselves beyond perfection, and so our home just mirrors that.” – Tisha Morris